Thursday, October 7, 2010

Favessss.

  • I like reading books that you can't put down even when it's the middle of the night & you can barely stay awake. I like how i don't go one day without talking to my boyfriend. I like spending sunny days in my backyard by the pool reading. I like spending rainy days in bed watching amazing TV series. I like that I only have less than 1 month until the HSC is over. I like how everyone gets closer under the influence of alcohol. I like the feeling after you've been on a long walk. I  like big pay days. I like how my bunny jumps around my house being the cutest ever. I like hearing rain just as im about to go to sleep. I like that I have two holidays within the next two months. I like how my friends and i can have the best hang outs. I love when i get to snuggle with my boyfriend all night. I like texting for hours & hours. I like repeating songs over and over again until i am so sick of them. I like how boyfriend gives the best hugs and kisses. I like the feeling when you  jump into bed with clean sheets. I like how songs and photos can take you back to a memory. I basically just really like life :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment